Discover more about our admissions process and how to join the Charterhouse Lagos community
Registration is now open for our Primary School. Parents interested in their child joining Charterhouse Lagos in September 2024 need to complete the registration form.
The Admissions process is now open. Once the admissions process is completed, including assessment, we will aim to respond with an outcome in 5 working days.
Complete the registration form.
Following registration and validation that your child is eligible to apply, parents will be required to complete a comprehensive application form, submit the following documentation and pay the NGN 2,000,000 application fee.
These documents are required to accompany your application form:
- Birth certificate
- Recent passport sized colour photograph
- Payment receipt for the application fee
- Bio-data page of international passport
- An immunization card/record
- Last three term’s reports from the current school
Each applicant for a place will be required to undertake an assessment. For students who are overseas, arrangement for testing can be made with their current school.
4. Assessment feedback
Feedback will be shared with parent(s).
5. Decision process
Below outlines how places are offered at Charterhouse Lagos.
|Child placed on waiting list
|Child can re-apply in 6 months
* We offer clear and constructive advice and feedback to help your child secure a place at Charterhouse Lagos.